- woke up, 7am, went to work, met Dave for lunch, had perogies
- rented a little red Chevrolet Cobalt, which drove well, reminded me of Mum’s old Ford Escort, and had a massive trunk
- picked up
- partied with
- went to
- went to
- watched several episodes of ‘Wildboyz’, including my current favorite, “Alaska”
- woke up, 10am, had rough morning, then attended a very classy wedding at 3pm
- had crispy chicken chow mein lunch at the Red Room on Spadina and discovered ‘Ruby Mist’ Stash tea
- attended a very classy reception at 6pm, has yummy steak and veggie dinner
- woke up, 7:30am, drove to Oakville, attended a very classy Breast Cancer Research Fundraiser Mother’s Day brunch with
- made several trips to Home Depot, where I bought some red cedar, some clamps, the wrong type of epoxy, and a cordless Dremel rotary tool!!! (only 60 attachments so far, but I’ll work on that after I’ve bought my cousin his wedding gift)
- paid a visit with JVL to see his Mum, and then made yet another trip to Home Depot to buy dowels and some sort of Agent Orange-style toxic plant destroying chemical that she recommended to us so that we can kill our lawn dead and then attempt to resurrect it from the mulchy ashes
Tonight, I’ll probably be at work until 7 or 8pm, rolling out plans and binders for our new legislation, then straight to Sarrah’s ‘Game Over’ party at the B&B, then hopefully home to crash out by 11pm because I am SHAGGED.
Next Sunday there WILL be sleep! It must happen!