1. I woke up at 8:30am today. Got into work at 9:45am. Not very punctual. Bad Pipes, no biscuit.
2. I wish I was watching Club Dread right now. Particularly the scene with the Pac-Maze and the people wearing fruit costumes. And the machete.
3. Yesterday I spent most of the day at work, reading up on provincial contingency plans in the event of a pandemic viral haemmoragic fever outbreak. I really didn’t want to know that much about the incubation time and quarantine procedure for Ebola. Icky.
4. Last night I got home to three mail packages: my e-bay purchased out of print Criterion Collection Hitchcock 5-disc set; Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn in ‘Charade’ (also Criterion); and another dozen quilting books. Hooray.
5. I was having some rage issues on the way home from work last night; as I was walking down Bay on my way to Union, I kept picturing thuggish youths attacking me, and the blissful release of being able to defend myself violently against them. I bit my lip and there was blood in my mouth and my jaw was tight and fists were clenched, thumbs on the outside, all the way to the train.
6. A lot of this anger has to do with how impotent I feel about Justin’s current situation. I can’t really help him get a new job, or eat properly, or feel better. As a result, I think I’m making us both feel worse. I might crash out at a friend’s house tonight just to get away from the situation and give him some breathing room. Maybe I’ll go see